About Esther Adetunji
I represent and advise for-profit and non-profit developers and owners nationwide in transactional and regulatory compliance matters concerning multifamily affordable housing programs, including:
- Section 8 renewals and assignments
- Transfers of ownership of HUD-assisted properties
- Rent increases
- Post Mark-to-Market transactions
- Management changes
- Transfers of physical assets (TPAs)
Prior to joining the firm, I spent ten years at Bread for the City, a DC-based non-profit, as a housing attorney representing and advocating for the rights of D.C. tenants at risk of eviction and homelessness, ensuring tenants had safe, decent, habitable, and affordable housing.
- District of Columbia
- United States Supreme Court
- JD, Boston College School of Law
- BA, St. Mary’s College of Maryland
Get the HUD Support You Deserve
Public or private, you’re supporting the community. We can give you the legal support you need.